The University Sports Center offers comprehensive and various opportunities to kick around the ball and play soccer. The University's own SOCCERBOX on Königshügel with three lit courts is Aachen's first and only outdoor option for cage soccer, offering fantastic opportunities to play all year round. The conditions here are greatly enjoyed by soccer enthusiasts of all skill levels. We also offer a lit small field, the "Allwetterplatz Königshügel," which is located directly next to the cage soccer. In addition to games we offer both women and men the opportunity to train and take courses with successive learning content. Each semester we hold tournaments for many sports, at which players of all levels get their money's worth.
- Send Email
Special Participation Requirements
The University team's training offer for women and men and the courses for women and the games at the SOCCERBOX Königshügel are for a fee and require registration. In order to play in the games on the Allwetterplatz Königshügel, you must purchase the Allwetterplatz card in advance. You can find information about the operating hours, fees, and other SOCCERBOX and Allwetterplatz booking options for individual dates and subscriptions in the organizational information for the Allwetterplatz and SOCCERBOX Königshügel.
Offers at a Glance
- Soccer in supervised games with an instructor and the option to book a SOCCERBOX court for an individual date or subscription
- Small Pitch Soccer for unsupervised games without an instructor and the option to book the Allwetterplatz for an individual date or subscription
- Soccer for Women
- Men's Competitive Team
- Indoor Soccer for Employees
- When playing soccer indoors, you must bring a separate, clean pair of gym shoes.
- You cannot wear cleats when playing on the Allwetterplatz as they damage the surface!
- We recommend wearing cleats when playing in the Soccerbox. Please note that metal cleats are not allowed, since they can damage the surface.
Course Cancellations and Facility Closures
If you would like to be informed of last minute course cancellations and facility closures affecting this class, please join the corresponding mailing list.
Links and Other Activities
To supplement your training, we recommend the course Fitness Training for Ball and Team Sports.
The HSZ traditionally holds a cagesoccer mixed tournament and a small pitch soccer tournament in the summer semester as part of the RWTH FH SPORTS DAY. In the winter semester we invite all RWTH Aachen institutions and institutes to the RWTH Indoor Soccer Cup.