Learning from nature: Transformable constructionsCopyright: © Chuck Hoberman
- Understanding of constructions and moving parts.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and digital tools.
- Design of a mobile artifact/product in CAD (Rhino) and parametric with Grasshopper.
- Prototyping techniques, f.e. in 3d printing.
- Assembly of the final product.
- Project management
- Communication management
- technical problem-solving.
Teaching methodology: Research-based learning
Participation criteria: Grasshopper & Rhino basic knowledge
Number of participants: 15 architecture students + 5 construction robotics students
Appointments: Thursdays, 15:00-16:30
Place: Lehrstuhl für Tragkontruktionen
Submission: 10.03.2022 at 14:00 o‘clock
Points: NPO 6CP; APO 3CP
Researchfield Master Architecture
The structural design mentoring is ment to provide additional, specific advice for your design projects, hosted at other facilities at the faculty of architecture. Appointments are provided by Andrija Pranjic, Denis Grizmann and Alex Seiter.